Disclosure: We earn commission from sales of this book. We also may earn commission if you purchase a product from Amazon after following a link from this website.
I’ve just finished writing my first Kindle book, and it’s now live on Amazon. The book is called "Weight Loss Journey: How a Middle Aged Man Lost Weight, Kept It Off, and Radically Improved His Fitness - And How You Can Too" - quite a mouthful - or just "Weight Loss Journey" for short.
The book contains the the true-life story of how I improved my health, changed my lifestyle, fixed my diet, lost over 70 pounds, and how I’ve kept the weight off. But this isn’t just my story, I aim to help others lose weight, too.
The book will be available for FREE download to your Kindle from Amazon’s site during the following times:
- December 18th/19th:
Pacific Standard Time: All day December 18th
Eastern Standard Time: 3am (December 18th) to 3am (December 19th)
GMT: 8am (December 18th) to 8am (December 19th)
- December 26th to 29th/30th:
Pacific Standard Time: All day December 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th
Eastern Standard Time: 3am (December 26th) to 3am (December 30th)
GMT: 8am (December 26th) to 8am (December 30th)
(all times are approximate).
Please download a complementary copy, during one of these times. I would very much appreciate if you posted some review comments on Amazon’s website too - hopefully kind ones.
Here are some links to the book:
So I do hope you will download a copy, especially if you get bored during the Christmas holidays, or if losing weight is going to be your New Year’s Resolution. As I said, I would also very much appreciate if people posted review comments, hopefully kind ones, on Amazon’s website. Thanks!
If you don’t have a Kindle, you can still read my ebook on your PC:
If you don’t have a Kindle:
1. There is a PC app to read Kindle books
If you download the app, and open it. The first time, you will be asked for Amazon log-in details (email and password you use to log-in when shopping at Amazon)
2. Near the top right corner is a button to “Shop in Kindle Store” (it looks kind of flat buttons is a button). Click it.
3. Your web browser will open on Amazon’s website
4. In the Amazon search box (near top centre of web browser) type “Sunil Tanna” - without the quotes
5. My book should be the first/only result. Click it.
6. You are now the detail page for my book. Click the “Buy” button (of course you probably want to do this during the period the book is free - the price will shown on Amazon during these periods as zero/free).
7. The browser may prompt you to log-in to Amazon’s site again. Fill out the details if necessary. If you are given a choice of downloading to your Kindle or PC, simply choose PC from the dropdown box.
8. After a few moments, my book will able in the “Downloads” list in the Kindle PC app